▪ 8 AC outlets and 2 USB ports surge protector with 6 ft extension cord ideal for home office. 2000 joule energy rating is ideal for computers and telephones.
▪ 2 X Smart USB: The 2 built-in Smart IC technology USB ports deliver the fastest possible charge speed up to 5V/2.4 A.
▪ Guaranteed Quality and All-around Protection: ETL Listed and FCC Certificated.Surge Protection feature safeguards your electronics. Made of Flame Retardant Material which is able to withstand temperature up to 1,380℉(750℃).
▪ Convenience: 2 widely spaced surge protected outlets for bulky plugs and 6 surge protected outlets for normal style plugs.The keyhole slots on the back allow you to easily mount it to a wall or baseboard horizontally.
▪ What you will get: one Power Strip, one User Guide and one Warranty Card; Worry-free 24-month warranty, 30-day no-hassle return & refund guarantee and life time technical support.
List Price: $85.99
HOLSEM-Your Safety is Our Priority
At HOLSEM, we dedicate ourselves to finding various solutions to an easier, smarter, and more convenient life style. By using the power of technology, we help people realize how much better the life could be.
We discover your needs for simplicity and limitless possibilities, and make products that truly take you there. We strive to provide our customers with premium quality.
And we make sure when we do this, we do it in environmentally responsible ways.
HOLSEM Surge Protector 8 Outlets & 2 Smart USB Charging Ports (5V/2.4A), 6' Heavy Duty Extension Cord, Black
8 x AC outlets and 2 Smart USB ports:
The 2 built-in Smart IC technology USB ports detect your devices
automatically and deliver the fastest possible charge speed up to
Fully built-in 3-line (L-N, L-PE, N-PE) surge protection safeguards your
devices from voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The green LED
light makes the surge protection function visible and more reliable.
In the event of power overload (Rated Power:1875W), the reliable
Double-Break safety switch will trip off automatically to protect your
devices and your home. After one year's testing and several adjustments
byour dedicated engineers, we've found the most ideal force level for
our Double-Break safety switch, and make sure it won't get stuck after
long term of use.
Heavy-duty power cord:
14AWG cord provides premium protection to your electronic devices
and your home/office.
Made of Flame Retardant Material: able to withstand temperature up
Here is how you can validate your HOLSEM products:
Under the light, when the object is rotated lightly, the image with
effect of 3D crystal relief sculpture can be observed with complete
360-degree viewing angles, as well as the effect of the letter 'S'
zooming in and out.
A sturdy, safe and feature-rich surge protector with a stylish and trendy design
2 Smart USB Ports
The 2 built-in Smart IC technology
USB ports detect your devices
automatically and deliver the
fastestpossible charge speed up
Surge Protection with built-in
LED light safeguards yourexpensive
computers, smartphones and all
otherelectronics from voltage
fluctuations, surges and spikes.
The green LED lightmakes the
surge protection function visible
and more reliable.
In the event of power overload,
the reliable Double-Break safety
switch will trip off automatically
to protect your devices and your
home. The grey switchon top is
designed to be perfectly loose,
to ensure it won't get stuck after
long time of use. And itacts as a
cover for thereal safety switch
underneath to protect thered
switchfrom accumulating dust or
dirt. After one year's testing and
several adjustmentsby our
dedicated engineers, we've found
the most ideal force level for our
Double-Break safety switch.
Keyhole slots on the back
Keyhole slots on the back allow
you to mount it to a wall or
1.Measure the distance between
the 2 keyhole slots with the same
direction on the back of the power
2.Punch 2 holes on the baseboard
with the distance you just measured
and insert two self-tapping screws
(M2.5 to M3.5， MIN length 12mm).
3.Put the power strip into the screws
and then pull it down a little bit.
Please ensure that the screws slide
into the smaller holes.