▪ 6 regular Outlets & 6 widely spaced Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports with Smart IC Technology (5V/3.1A) and 1 usual USB Charging port. 4000 joule energy rating is ideal for computers and telephones.
▪ 6 Feet Heavy Duty UL listed Extension Cord ideal for home and offfice, 4 Keyhole Mounting Slots on the back (easily mount it to a wall horizontally).
▪ Overload Protection with the double break overload switch. Made of Flame Retardant Material which is able to withstand temperature up to 1,380℉(750℃).
▪ Guaranteed Quality and All-around Protection: ETL Listed and FCC Certificated. Surge Protection with built-in LED light safeguards your expensive electronics.
▪ What you will get: one Power Strip, one User Guide and one Warranty Card; Worry-free 24-month warranty, 30-day no-hassle return & refund guarantee and life time technical support.
List Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $32.89
HOLSEM-Your Safety is Our Priority
At HOLSEM, we dedicate ourselves to finding various solutions to an easier, smarter, and more convenient life style. By using the power of technology, we help people realize how much better the life could be.
We discover your needs for simplicity and limitless possibilities, and make products that truly take you there. We strive to provide our customers with premium quality.
And we make sure when we do this, we do it in environmentally responsible ways.
HOLSEM Surge Protector 12 Outlets with 3 USB Ports 6 ft cord Power Strip, White
12 x AC outlets and 3 USB ports: 6 compactly allocated sockets and 6
widely spaced sockets are ideal for home office and professional
Surge Protection: Fully built-in 3-line (L-N, L-PE, N-PE) surge protection
safeguards your devices from voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The
green LED light makes the surge protection function visible and more
Overload Protection: In the event of power overload (Rated Power:
1875W), the reliable Double-Break safety switch will trip off automatically
to protect your devices and your home. After one year's testing and several
adjustments by our dedicated engineers, we've found the most ideal force
level for our Double-Break safety switch, and make sure it won't get stuck
after long term of use.
Heavy-duty power cord: 14AWG cord provides premium protection to
your electronic devices and your home/office.
Made of Flame Retardant Material: able to withstand temperature up
Here is how you can validate your HOLSEM products:
Under the light, when the object is rotated lightly, the image with effect
of 3D crystal relief sculpture can be observed with complete 360-degree
viewing angles, as well as the effect of the letter 'S' zooming in and out.
A sturdy, safe and feature-rich surge protector with a stylish and trendy design
2 Smart USB Ports and 1 Common
The 2 built-in Smart IC technology
USB ports detect your devices
automatically and deliver the
fastest possible charge speed
up to 5V/3.1A.
Surge Protection with built-in LED
light safeguards your expensive
computers, smartphones and all
other electronics from voltage
fluctuations, surges and spikes.
The green LED light makes the
surge protection function visible
and more reliable.
In the event of power overload,
the reliable Double-Break safety
switch will trip off automatically
to protect your devices and your
home. The grey switch on top is
designed to be perfectly loose,
to ensure it won't get stuck after
long time of use. And it acts as
a cover for the real safety switch
underneath to protect the red
switch from accumulating dust
or dirt. After one year's testing
and several adjustments by our
dedicated engineers, we've found
the most ideal force level for our
Double-Break safety switch.
Keyhole slots on the back
Keyhole slots on the back allow you
to mount it to a wall or baseboard
1. Measure the distance between
the 2 keyhole slots with the same
direction on the back of the
2. Punch 2 holes on the baseboard
with the distance you just measured
and insert two self-tapping screws
(M2.5 to M3.5， MIN length 12mm)
3. Put the power strip into the screws
and then pull it down a little bit. Please
ensure that the screws slide into the